Fitness Challenge For September
Here is a new Fitness Challenge For September, if you are starting out or returning to the gym you are back at the beginning my friend. Find out a 30 day challenge to improve your fitness for beginners too in 30 days.
Read Through For More And Tell Me What You Think?
- There is something scheduled for each day in the month of September, whether it is a total body workout or a rest day. The daily exercise assignments are listed below.
- The first week starts with a single set, meaning that you are to complete each exercise and the designated number of repetitions once. As the challenge progresses, the number of repetitions and/or the number of sets increase. If the sets increase, you will complete the exercises and assigned repetitions more than once; the amount of times they are to be repeated will be indicated on that day’s assignment.
- You can rest for 30 seconds before proceeding to the next exercise and you can rest for 5 minutes in between sets. Walk or march in place, while resting, in order to keep your heart rate up and your muscles warm.
- These exercises are bodyweight-only, meaning that you will not need any weights. The only equipment that you will need is an exercise mat or a cushioned surface.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after the workout!
– See more weeks at: http://www.fitnessrepublic.com/fitness/exercises/september-fitness-challenge.html#sthash.YLhXjWKh.dpuf
– Image Source Info